Ya Allah.. tetapkan hati-hati kami teguh di jalan yang benar.. jalan yang Engkau redhai.. Tabahkanlah hati-hati ini tatkala diuji dengan mehnah tanpa hati.. Agar hati-hati ini tidak tersingkir dalam penapisan yang dilaksanakan.. kan tiba di pengakhiran yang menjadi impian hati.. bertemuMu bersama di taman syurga Firdausi

Sunday 4 March 2007

confession of a heart

As I walk out of the door

I knew something was wrong

In my heart I feel sorrow

In my soul I feel lost


I look at the broad blue sky

I see birds flying by

I look across the wide ocean

I see seagulls fishing provisions


In the dark forest

I walk straight in

Thought it was dark

Thought it was a scary place


The green trees are soothing

The eyes that was sore

Are now admiring the peacefulness

Enthusiastic energy flow throughout


Did I miss something?

Have not I look carefully?

Why serenity is not what I felt?

When the whole world is out there for me


I realize, the existence of the world is not simple

Power, Capability all is needed

Something clicked in my mind

I have missed my only Creator

How did I come to ignore Him?

As He was always there

His creation signs his existence

The stability of the biosphere

Will be devastated if He was not here


He who Create the World

He who has Sustain it

Yet, like I am, I was

Mankind continuously brings the world to its end

Natures are not preserved

He who Create the world was not appreciated

Yet, He gives the whole nation comfort

Food, shelter, security

The essential of humanity


I realize now

If I ignore Him

If I neglect Him

He’ll take all that has been given to me


Nevertheless

All this time,

He could have strip away all His given to me

Wealth, happiness, success

But He did not...

Mark that He is indeed the Merciful

The Gracious...


He gave me all the opportunity in this world

To change

To realize that He exist

To worship no other than Him

To accept the teachings of the prophet

Which He has chosen

To be the messenger of the people of the whole nations



I know witness truly from the bottom of my heart

There in no god except Allah

And Muhammad is indeed His messenger

No other worthy of being worship except Allah



With this

A huge responsibility beholds me

I know stand shoulder to shoulder

with all muslims of the nations

To let the people see the world

As i now see it as it should be


No comments:

Sabda Rasulullah s.a.w.:
Iman mempunyai 60 lebih cabang. Malu adalah salah satu cabang iman. (Riwayat al-Bukhari).

Whats ur Mood Today?

Whats ur Mood Today?
Ingatlah Allah, hati kan tenang

Visitors